WORKING IN NAUMBURG
Restaurant/hotel employee (m/f)
We are looking for new members of our young and aspiring team to work in the restaurant/hotel (temporary/part-time/full-time)
Your area of responsibility:
Do you love working with people? Are etiquette, courteous conduct and quality service things close to your heart? Would you like to ensure that guests feel welcome and enjoy their stay? Then apply for a job as a service staff member!
Our company is a small, new boutique hotel in Naumburg’s old town. We are a small and committed team and are looking for reinforcement. If you are a student, we can offer you an interesting, responsible and secure job on an hourly, part-time or full-time basis. We offer above-average payment, travel expenses (29 minutes by train to Jena), accommodation in a flat-share or staff apartment, great food for staff and many other perks. And if you miss your last train home, we'll even find a solution for that!
Ideally, you will have some experience with working in (upscale) restaurants or in trade hospitality and quality service will be your second nature.Please send your application along with your desired working hours and salary by post or by e-mail in PDF format to
attention: Britta Scheffel (b.scheffel@) gasthof-zufriedenheit.de
Chef de partie/cook (m/f)
Gasthof Zufriedenheit is currently looking for a chef de partie/cook (m/f) so we can continue to develop successfully.
Imagine a beautiful building with a great restaurant full of individual charm. The aroma of grilled local meat, fresh herbs and vegetables wafts through the air. An affable service lady proudly offers the home-baked nut bread with smoked paprika butter and pours out a well-chilled white wine from the nearby vineyard.
This particular type of hospitality and cuisine is what our establishment stands for - a philosophy of dedication and creativity that we live every day. If you would like to be a part of this, we would be pleased to receive your application.
As an employee of our company, you will be an important part of our team and will be offered the following:
- A modern workplace in an innovative company
- In-house training
- Fixed remuneration above the standard rates and performance-oriented promotion opportunities
- Many ways to get involved and achieve success together with our team
- Job security in a young, dynamic new business
- A tasty staff meal during your working hours
- Assistance with looking for accommodation and/or relocation
- If need be, accommodation/a room in our own flat on fair terms
What we expect from you:
- Enjoyment in fulfilling customers' every wishes and a desire to learn and achieve in what you do
- Constructive cooperation with all department heads and colleagues
- Dedication to customer support, customer service and loyalty
- The ability to remain business-like and friendly when dealing with unforeseen problems
- Commitment to our joint success and the willingness to work shifts, on Sundays and on public holidays
If you are interested in a multifaceted and long-term job in a dynamic company, in which the guest takes centre stage, we look forward to receiving your application documents.
By e-mail or by post for the attention of Robert Klaus (r.klaus@) gasthof-zufriedenheit.de
+49 (0)3445 791 20 51
+49 (0)171 551 41 24