Celebrating New Year's
Around the turn of the year you can discover with us the best of what Naumburg and its two river valleys have to offer. In exclusive, small group of maximum 40 guests we will celebrate the last hours of a great year.
You stay for three days during which we will climb the Naumburg Cathedral „onto the roof”, take a first welcome drink and canapés at windy heights, will be guided to the founder figures of the Naumburg Masters, to the unique glass windows of Neo Rauch and walk through the Blütengrund. Robert Klaus offers a brilliant menu, accompanied by outstanding wines of the region.
At 9 pm we reserve for you the best places in the Wenzels Church: the famous organ, which Johann Sebastian Bach played himself, sounds according to the wishes of its listeners; musical request programme – what else could you want! A stroll through the city and the cosy atmosphere of the house is filled with live music, a fine buffet and exclusive drinks.
At midnight you will celebrate with a glass of champagne and with a view on the cathedral the New – magical – Year 2019.
Arrival 30th December 2018
- 2 nights in the garden room
- Welcome with a champagne
30th December 2018
- Exclusive cathedral tour with climbing up to the
- tower and canapés and bacon espuma
- 3-course menu
31st December 2018
- Winter walk in the Blütengrund
- Welcoming New Year’s Eve with a glass of champagne
- 4-course New Year's Eve menu
- Hildebrandt organ concert in the church of St. Wenzel
- New Year's Eve buffet and exclusive drinks with live music
- A glass of midnight champagne with a view on the cathedral
- Late-sleeper breakfast
From 556 EUR p.p.
Additional nights possible. Bookable according to availability and the current price per day, upgrade to a higher room category or suite with surcharge possible.
+49 (0)3445 791 20 51
+49 (0)171 551 41 24